Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Life In Numbers

This blog idea came from my sister-in-law, Heidi.

1 Baby boy in my belly and 1 Amazing husband (Jon Beck--in case you forgot his name--this is mainly for my family:))

2 Wonderful sisters (Carol and Marilyn) and 2 Days until we go visit Holland, MI for 2 days (my Mother's Day gift this year)

3 Beautiful boys (Avery, Anson, Isaac) anxiously awaiting the arrival of the fourth

4 Loving parents (Taylor and Darlene Mortensen, Sherman and Marilyn Beck)

5 More kids to give birth to (of course time will tell:))

6 Years Jon and I have been married (today is our anniversary) and 6 States I've lived in--granted some on them were very short term (CA, UT, ID, TX, NY, MI)

7 Sports that I love (basketball, volleyball, tennis, Ultimate Frisbee, football, wallyball, Disc Golf)--this does not mean that I don't enjoy the others:)

8 Fantastic brothers (Spencer, Ron, David, Brian, Dale, Kevin, Jay, Steve)

9 Years I played basketball on an official team of some sort (Jr Jazz, AAU, and Jr. High and High School)

10 Years ago I became the Marquee Master of MVHS

5 comments:

Breanne said...

That's a fun tag! I love being able to keep up with everyone! And woot, woot Bruins!! Nice shout out to MVHS!

Nelson News said...

I like this tag, I haven't seen it before! Thanks for the info. How's the house and things coming along?

Jennie Minor said...

5 more kids to give birht to? You are amazing! This was a fun tag to read.

highdeekay said...

Hey, I'm glad you did this. Kind of fun eh? So is Breanne's husband wearing an "Incredibles" costume? Too funny!

Jill said...

Was that the your official title, "Marquee Master?" I almost forgot about that. Man, those were good times. That was a great tag. I love you!