Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mrs. Utah Pageant Pictures

So last week I got to fly to Utah with Joshua to watch my beautiful sister, Carol, participate in the Mrs. Utah pageant.  It was a quick trip, but it was really fun to spend time with my sisters, parents, Tammy, and other family members still living in Utah.  I miss being able to get together with everyone, so this was really a treat for me.  I even got to see my mom and dad-in-law as they so graciously drove down from Smithfield to watch Joshua while I went to the pageant.  Carol was Awesome!!  She received second runner up and was the winner of the Swimsuit portion--leave it to a Mortensen to win the "athletic" portion of the competition--that a girl! I am not biased or anything, but I truly think she was the best!  My sisters and sisters-in-law (on both the Mortensen side and the Beck side) are all so talented and beautiful inside and out.  I love each of them and appreciate all they teach me through their examples.  And my mom and mom-in-law, I can't even begin to explain just how wonderful and beautiful they are.  What a lucky girl I am to be surrounded by such amazing women of God! 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Who are those grown up boys with Carol and Robin? So weird! Carol and Robin look the same to me.

I'm so glad you got to go to Utah. Carol beautiful-- congrats to her!