Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Really Are Going to Update This soon

It has been way too long since our last post.  We really will get some pictures up soon (hopefully before our little one comes).  As for now, Jon is doing well in school and even performed his first real filling a couple of weeks ago.  Avery loves school but also loves when school is canceled, too.  He has gone for 2 1/2 days the last 2 weeks because of all the snow we have had.  It sure is a big deal here is VA:)  Anson is excited to have another brother and is good with the name Jonathan as long as it has Hunter with it.  Yes, the name we are leaning towards the most at this point is Jonathan Hunter.  Isaac loves to call people names--often as a term of endearment we hope.  He loves to snuggle and hold my hair.  One day he told me "Mommy, I tired.  No I not tired I just snuggley."  He is lots of fun and can do many things now that he is 3 (he would always insist he could do whatever it was we were asking him to do when he turned 3--amazingly he is sticking by that for the most part).  I love my boys even when they break a shelf to get to all the fish food, fish cleaning stuff, and fish everything, and dump it all over the floor in their room and all over the fish tank killing the poor fish and leaving the tank absolutely filthy.  You never know what they might come up with to keep themselves entertained:)

We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet little boy.  My doctor is awesome and let me schedule an induction date for the 13th of March.  This is the Saturday before Jon's week long spring break, so theoretically things should work out well, right?:)

Pictures to come soon, I hope

2 comments:

Debbie said...

hi alicia!!! i found ur blog! im so excited for you guys!!!! You are such a great mommy!! I know you guys will have so much fun with #5! ur my hero! we need to play more! ps this is debbie stafford haha our blog is meetthestaffords.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Hooray! March 13th, less than a month away! I can't wait to see that little guy. I love the name, by the way. With all these boys, Jon definitely deserves to name one after him!