Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hiking In Silver City

We went on a hike with our puppies, Patch and Trish, this last Saturday.  It was lots of fun.  I had a RS Stake Women's conference that day but felt I needed to be with my family more than I needed to be at that conference that day.  Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.  Besides, don't those conferences teach you how to be a better mother?  What could be better than spending quality family time together?  It was Gideon's sixth month mark on the first of this month so my emotions were running a little high on Saturday anyway.  I needed my family that day:-)









No comments: