Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun Times With The Beck Boys

It has been a while since we posted pictures, and our pictures have been accumulating. Therefore, we decided to make a short video with some of the latest pictures of the boys. You will see pictures of Avery's birthday, launching rockets (we all got model rockets for Christmas), trip to the Detroit Zoo, finger painting, bike riding, fun at the park, Isaac's head spring down the front stairs, and more. Enjoy!


2 comments:

highdeekay said...

Cutest kids! I can't believe how grown up (and filled out) Isaac looks. We will definitely be coming to VA sometime soon!

Jennie Minor said...

They are all so darling! HOW FUN! I haven't seen any pics of mom! I want to see you pregnant. I bet you look great. YOU ALWAYS DO! Thanks for posting pics of the kids. I LOVED seeing them. they are all a good mixture of Jon and you. I can see a lot of Mortensen in their genes.