Joshua Wilford Beck made his grand entrance on Thursday morning at 5:25. He weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz and was 21 inches long. Both he and Alicia are doing great. They came home this evening and Joshua's brothers are thrilled. They love him, sometimes a little too much. Thank you for all your prayers, concern, and caring.












18 comments:
Yay! He is beautiful. Alicia looks great. I loved the story mom told me about Anson's feet sticking out of the blanket and Avery thinking they were Joshi's feet. Cute kids!
Congratulations! You are quite the trooper. I hope your move goes well. I love the 4th picture down where Anson is looking at you adoringly - you can tell you are his world. What a good mama you are.
Congrats! He looks so cute! I'm sure he will be overly loved by those cute big brothers.
Yeah!! I talked with Ron a little today and he told me the good news. Congratulations!
What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations. 4 boys, what a blessing. It looks like he will not be lacking for attention around your place.
WOW!! Congradulations!!! What an adorable little boy!! You are very blessed! Jay and I are very happy for you!!!
Congratulations! He sure looks like a Beck boy! We are so happy for you guys and hope the move and transition all goes smoothly
Congratulations! Now we have two possible matches to make with your family, and hopefully more to come! We love you guys. Hope that you survive moving mid-expansion.
Wingates
Congratulations! He is so adorable! 4 boys that is so awesome! I am going to call you. I wanted to give you a little time to recover, and get used to having 4 kids and then I am going to call.
Congrats!! You are a mother of 4!! that is so cool keep up the good work and you'll have a dream team before you know it :)
congrats Alicia. I can't believe you have 4 kids now and all boys. You are going to have your hands full. If anyone can handld it i'm sure you can. Good luck.
ALICIA!!! How are you? You look so cute! I miss you! I just wanted to let you know that I started a blog, I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but I'm figuring it out. :) I added you if that's alright.
congratulations! What a beautiful family! A new baby and a move to boot, you are a trooper.
Grandma Beck looks the same as when I was in High school. Beautiful!
Delvonna (Fisk) Porter
Congrats! He is one cute baby!
Yeah, way to go! What a cute little boy. Congrats, guys.
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! Good luck with adjusting to 4 kids and moving!
This is a little late, but... Better late than NEVER! He is ADORABLE! CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA! That is So much Fun!
Alicia my love! Congrats on your new baby, and hello! I found you through Jill, and I found her through...I don't know where. It was a long and confusing blog road. Anyways...I'm glad to meet up with you again. Hope you're doing well. :D
Post a Comment