We had a big tree stump in our front yard, and Jon chopped up the big roots so we could pull it out with the van. The yard looks much better, but we still do not know how to dispose of the giant stump. It has become a part of our landscaping for the time being (it actually doesn't look too bad), and the boys have had a good time doing some "work" with their little spades to get the dirt off and "chop" the stump up.
Isaac is completely potty trained now and even wears underwear at night. He has been doing this for about a month or so. Go Isaac!
Jon finished his semester and did very well. He had a small break (three days off) and then started his Pathology class this past Monday. No rest for the weary. He enjoys his schooling so far, and it is pretty fun to see him learn all this cool stuff.
The boys continue to really enjoy soccer, and they are getting pretty good. They really like me to cheer for them, but sometimes it seems like I am the only parent cheering--oh well, if they like it and it helps them to play better, I will cheer my guts out:)
















5 comments:
They are so cute! We're thinking Lily is going to love soccer...any ball she finds she kicks it around, and around, and around the room. We have to take it away to get her to stop...
Your baby is so BIG!
Love the Cars watching the pottying, the tongues, your bug eyes, the soccer. Keep 'em coming.
fun, fun pictures. Joshua is so big. I can't believe I haven't met that kid yet, that's just not right. Glad we'll be fixing that soon. Go Isaac, can he teach Eden? She was all excited about her Elmo potty and Elmo panties ... for a day. Now she has declared that she is both Big-girl Eden and Baby Eden. Indeed.
I have not been good at checking blogs, sorry. You're kids are so dang cute! I can't believe how big your baby is, and I love that you cheer your guts out at the games, that's the sign of a good mom!!! Carol looks amazing, and I have got to agree with you on the great family you have!
Loved the pictures Alicia! Thanks for posting them. We'll be heading out to Virginia in the middle of July for a month or so - it would be really fun to come visit!
Post a Comment