Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a...

So, many of you may not know yet, but we are expecting baby number 5 in March (around the 11th).  We had our ultrasound today, and we are very proud to announce (much to our boys' disappointment) we are having a boy!  We are so excited and can I just say Jon is one proud papa--you should have seen the huge smile on his face when they said it was a boy (just the other day he was kind of stressing what he would do with, or should I say how he should father, a little girl:)).  Enjoy the pictures (sorry they are kind of hard to see)!

11 comments:

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Yay for boys! Congrats to the whole family!

amydear said...

Wow! Another boy. I'm sure I'm not the first to say you got your basketball team! Hope things are good in VA. It's fun to see photos of the boys.u

jan said...

Congratulations. Five boys! Crazy.

Lorissa said...

Yeah! Congrats to all of you!

About us said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Another adorable boy!!! Congratulations you guys!!

The Wolf Family said...

Congrats again! Yay for boys!! :)

Jennie Minor said...

congratulations!!! so exciting!

Breanne said...

Congrats!!! When are you due??

Jill said...

Oh my goodness!!!! What a lucky girl you are! Way to make those boys! I'm so excited for you.

Barb: said...

Congratulations! You must be good at boys! :)

Brittany said...

Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging, but I'm glad to hear that you guys are having another boy...and are happy about it(: You must do well with boys because they just keep coming to you! Congrats!