- When I wake up and get ready for the day by 8:30 am
- When I get around to doing the dishes in the morning (or afternoon) and go to put the dishes away first only to discover Jon has already emptied the dishwasher (which is a very regular occurrence)
- When Anson says, "I really like you, mom" or "Why you nice, mom?"
- When I see Avery, Anson, and Isaac all playing nicely together and enjoying one another
- When Avery and Anson are playing and Isaac gets down from eating and Avery and Anson say, "come on Isaac, come upstairs with us." Then they all three go upstairs and have a big time
- When Jon and the boys come home from the store with a flower or flowers and with big smiles on their faces and excitement all over they say, "these are for you, mom!"
- When Jon says, "the house looks so nice, thank you." (which means I had time and energy to get the house looking somewhat in order)
- When I leave to go somewhere and the boys say, "kiss and hug, mom!"
- When I come home from a meeting or activity and the house is clean and kids are in bed (I did not get the house clean or put the kids to bed--Thanks, Honey!)
- When the kids go to bed by 7:30 or 8:00 pm and STAY in bed
- When I ask the boys to do something and they say, "Sure" or if it's Anson, "Ya, I will, mom!"
- When the boys say please or thank you without being reminded
- When all three boys take a nap at the same time (very rare but very appreciated)
- When Avery is praying and he says, "I'm thankful for mom and the baby" and "please bless mom and the baby"
- When Isaac cuddles with me
- When Jon smiles at me
- When Jon unexpectedly comes home early
- When Jon says, "you're so beautiful" (even when I am pregnant)
- Eating Dessert!
Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Things That Boost My Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How Cute!! I need to do this. I keep finding myself making lists of the bad things that happen. Your boys are sooooooo cute. Thanks for sharing ideas.
such a great post! Truman now prays "please bless that my mommy wont throw up anymore" and "please bless the baby to grow healthy and strong". Kids are so hard but such a blessing! I can't even imagine having 3 small children and pregnat! You are so awesome!
That is so sweet! Thanks for posting a happy blog, it reminds me to look for the good things!
Post a Comment