Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Funny/Cute Things Avery and Anson Say

Avery: "Anson, do you know what a googah is? A googah is a special kind of googah; it's a googah."

 

Avery: "Let's have a rockin' egg race."  "Mom, you're the rockin' egg!" (I always thought it was rottin' egg)

 

Anson: "No! I the rockin' egg!" (and I thought we were trying to not be the rockin'/rottin' egg)

 

Anson: "Don't call me googah!"  "I not a googah! Mom Not a googah!! Dad NOt a googah!!! Isaac NOT a googah either!!!!"

 

Avery: "Mom, Anson got brown sugar all over Isaac's hair." Mom: "Who opened the brown sugar?" Avery: "I did."

 

In Avery's prayer today: "Please bless Isaac to grow up and be a missionary and a pilot, like me."

 

When Anson got hurt the other day:  Anson with a little bit of crying: "Ouchie!" Dad: "I'm sorry, did you get hurt?" Anson with frustration/anger in his voice: "Ya, I DID!"

 

Anson: "I really like you, mom."  Talking to his Dad: "I really like my mom."

 

Anson: "I fly a blue airplane someday. Mom, you can sit in the back, Dad sit in back, and Isaac sit in back."

 

Avery while playing on Isaac's new ride on toy:  "Anson, you want to go to Africa?" Anson: "Ya!" Avery: "Okay, I'll take you there, but you can't take your kids cause it's kind of dangerous." Anson: "Okay."  Anson then proceeds to get on the back of the ride on toy, and Avery takes him off to Africa.

 

Avery: "I really like cob on the corn."

1 comment:

Katie said...

i love it!!! They are so cute.....i guess they really do pick things up making you think twice about what you say. I can't wait till laker has a brother or sister to have fun little conversations with. i guess we better get crackin.....