Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!
Boy oh Boy! My mom had 4 boys before she got me so there is hope indeed. Ofcourse she said I was so hard it would have been easier to have 5 boys. Maybe Amy is like me afterall.
How exciting!!! If only we had more boys in our family Mitchel wouldn't be so outnumbered. I wouldn't give up the girls, but we are hoping that Mitchel still can be a "tough man" after all the "pink" around here. Congratulations!
Your baby boy news is so exciting. Congrats!! Sorry we missed each other during Christmas. I know this is far fetched but..... Wisconsin is next to Michigan Right? Well Jana is marrying a guy who is going to school there and i think in the fall I may go out to visit her you should take a day and we can all hang out!! Sorry if you look at my blog and it's never updated, i'm working on that whole blogging culture :)
4 comments:
Boy oh Boy! My mom had 4 boys before she got me so there is hope indeed. Ofcourse she said I was so hard it would have been easier to have 5 boys. Maybe Amy is like me afterall.
Woo hoo! I agree. Keep those boys coming! I love how you said you feel "happily outnumbered." Congratulations!
How exciting!!! If only we had more boys in our family Mitchel wouldn't be so outnumbered. I wouldn't give up the girls, but we are hoping that Mitchel still can be a "tough man" after all the "pink" around here. Congratulations!
Your baby boy news is so exciting. Congrats!! Sorry we missed each other during Christmas. I know this is far fetched but..... Wisconsin is next to Michigan Right? Well Jana is marrying a guy who is going to school there and i think in the fall I may go out to visit her you should take a day and we can all hang out!! Sorry if you look at my blog and it's never updated, i'm working on that whole blogging culture :)
Post a Comment