Avery gave his very first talk in primary today. He did such a good job! Jon came in to help him so I could help with my class (I teach the CTR 5 class), and the two of them were very cute. After the prayer, Avery stood up to go give his talk. The primary president starting coming towards him, and Avery quietly said with his hand up towards her as if telling her to stop, "My dad's gonna help me." It was so fun to listen to him, and when Jon was helping into his car seat after church, he told Avery he did a good job on his talk. Avery said, "I wasn't even shy." Avery isn't shy too often:) How fun it is to have Avery in primary. I get to watch him, as I am in their, too. He is always very interested in what is going on and very willing to share his opinion. He'll look at me every once in a while, and we give each other a quiet thumbs up. I can't believe how big he is getting! We hope you enjoy watching him practice his talk before we went to church.
4 comments:
okay that might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe how big he is getting! So adorable! Jon did a good job too! :)
Hey, it's Michelle (Anderson) Jensen! I am so happy that Jill told me about your blog so that I can see your cute kids(that I have never met)!
That was the cutest talk, he did such a good job and spoke so clearly, I LOVED it!
I'm glad things are going well for you guys and it will be fun to be able to stay up to date with your family.
Very nice! Kids teach the gospel best. I can't wait for Joseph's 1st primary talk! I'll have to post the practice run like you did. I just love that I feel like I know your kids so much better already through your blog. I miss you! Jill J.
Avery is soooooo big! How cute was that! Loved it!
Post a Comment