Jon just had his 28th birthday on Monday. I was thinking about making a poster for him with 28 things I love about him, but I did not get around to it. I was at Jay's wedding over the weekend in LA, and it wiped me out (poor excuse, I know). I didn't think about the idea until I was on my trip, so since I was a slacker, I am going to post them on our blog instead. Not quite the same, but hopefully he understands that I love him so much. I am so glad I have him for eternity. He makes my life wonderful, and I appreciate the man, father, and husband that he is. So, without further ado, here are 28 things I admire and love about my husband.
1. His faith in and love for our Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ
2. His work ethic
3. His desire to do good and hep others
4. His ability to always put me and my happiness first
5. His love for our boys
6. His willingness to do housework (and boy does he do a lot of it:))
7. His integrity
8. His desire to do things together as a family
9. His desire for missionary work
10. His complete devotion to me
11. His good looks
12. His desire to make our home a place of love and peace where the spirit can reside
13. His ability to put up with my many short comings
14. His love for the temple
15. His mind
16. His ability to keep his life very balanced
17. His ability to know about everything
18. His patience
19. His tenderness
20. His sensitivity to the spirit
21. His smile
22. His kindness
23. His willingness to let me babble on and on to him
24. His athleticism
25. His willingness to get up with the kids at night and in the morning
26. His cheerful attitude
27. His love for family
28. His respect and love for others
4 comments:
That's sweet. I am glad you found a guy worthy of you! How was the wedding?
Happy Birthday! that was sweet! I tried calling you a couple weeks ago but then I was out of town. How was the wedding?
I never realized Phil and Jon had so much in common. I would list every one of those (except 24)about Phil! We are both lucky women!
I'm glad the wedding went well and I hope you are soon well-rested (well as well-rested as a pregnant woman with three active boys can be).
Love you guys!
We are so blessed to have Jon for a son-in-law. We love him for being so good to you.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment