funny stories about Avery from this last weekend. We were staying at
my brothers house and they had some butter that had cinnamon
flavoring in it. Avery asked to say the prayer so I said he could
and he said the following; "Please help them to get some butter with
sugar in it like this in Michigan and in Virginia so we can buy some."
At church on Sunday Anson was having a hard time so I took him out.
We missed the sacrament and when we came back in Avery asked us about
it. I explained, "No, Avery, we didn't get the bread or the water
because Anson was not being very good." He was shocked, "Dad, now
you can't remember anything about God." I guess it means some of our
lessons about the sacrament are sinking in.
my brothers house and they had some butter that had cinnamon
flavoring in it. Avery asked to say the prayer so I said he could
and he said the following; "Please help them to get some butter with
sugar in it like this in Michigan and in Virginia so we can buy some."
At church on Sunday Anson was having a hard time so I took him out.
We missed the sacrament and when we came back in Avery asked us about
it. I explained, "No, Avery, we didn't get the bread or the water
because Anson was not being very good." He was shocked, "Dad, now
you can't remember anything about God." I guess it means some of our
lessons about the sacrament are sinking in.
2 comments:
awesome stories!
What a cutie! Way to contribute, Jon.
Post a Comment