Welcome to the Beck Family Blog where the stories get better and better every time--that is the kids never miss a beat and are always having adventures of some sort. Come join our fun as you experience our grand adventures vicariously through our blog. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
We Found A House!!!
We had a very fun trip to North Carolina and Virginia. We were even fortunate to find a house! The house has four bedrooms, one car garage, big backyard, and 2 and a 1/2 baths. We are very excited to be moving into the world of home oweners, and feel very blessed. We realize that not many people in our situation (dental studetnts with four kids) are able to get into a home, and we are very, very thankful. We have many people looking out for us, and we thank you all. Here are some pictures of our house. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












11 comments:
Awesome! It looks like a great house, we'll look forward to visiting you there! Don't you love the large lots in this region?
It is so beautiful guys! We can just see your cute family filling up that place! How exciting...looks like plenty of room for company:)
You're kidding me! It's gorgeous! Congrats!
I really like it! We are looking for a house, and hope that we can have as much luck as you! Have fun moving!
love, Amberlee
LOVE THE HOUSE! It is so nice! Congrats!
Alicia!!! Hey, I found you through Leisy. I can't believe that you are having #4! Congrats! The house looks amazing, I am so jelous :) Good luck with everything.
www.breanne-tolmanfamily.blogspot.com
Love your house, Jon and Alicia. Congratulations. Love the trees in the back.
You house looks amazing! I absolutely LOVE it and I am so happy and excited for you guys!
ALICIA, I love the house! It is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on the move, and finding a home so quickly. Sorry I am a little late on checking in on people's blogs. Anyway, how are you feeling? How is the pregnancy and everything else? Love your guts!
I love the house Alicia. It looks really big and nice. The pooh room is awesome. Congratulations!!!
I LOVE the house! how exciting.
Post a Comment